MiBed Holly Medium Firm 2150 Pocket Sprung Electric Adjustable Bed VAT FREE
The MiBed Holly Is Exclusively Made For Kingfisher Furniture And Can Be Tried In Our Store.
This top of the range adjustable bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
For your piece of mind the MiBed Holly comes recommended by Dr Bryan Fehilly, Senior Occupational Health Physician.
The MiBed Holly adjustable bed is hand made in the UK from the finest materials available.
It is luxuriously layered with wool and silk, both natural fillings for superb comfort.
It is cool in the summer and warm in winter with excellent moisture control.
The Holly is hand side stitched for extra comfort and stability.
The mattress is a 2150 pocket sprung unit and is rated as medium - firm.
If you require a softer feel, there is a 1200 pocket sprung version of the Holly which is rated as medium - soft.
It comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
This bed is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
Every NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
- The pocket sprung unit promotes natural alignment of the spine.
- It also ensures that your weight is evenly distributed which reduces the amount of strain put on your body.
- It also offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is filled with layers of natural wool and silk which is a more natural alternative than other materials used in other mattresses.
- The wool and silk both offer an added luxurious level of comfort and work with your body temperature to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- It is hand stitched which offers added support.
- The mattress also has a non slip base panel which keeps the mattress in place.
Bed Base Benefits.
- The 5 Part motorised adjustable frame offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- This can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The Multi-slat motorised system adapts to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- This facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed, which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- The Sliders have tension adjustment, allowing the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
Below is a selection of the most popular fabrics but this bed is available in the full MiBed fabric swatch.
Please click here to see the complete swatch, if you require a different fabric than the ones below just select other fabric choice and either email or call with your order number and fabric choice.
Uno Light Grey.
Please click here to see the full MiBed fabric swatch.
Protect your mattress with a luxury Cotton Protect-A-Bed two in one mattress protector and fitted sheet which you can add to your MiBed order.
These mattress protectors are a special size of 200cm long to fit the MiBed mattresses.
These mattress protectors are waterproof but breathable and are guaranteed for 12 years.
They are Hypoallergenic and provide a shield against dust mites, allergens and other irritants for the healthiest sleep zone possible.
The mattress protector will arrive separately from your MiBed.
The mattress protector is not eligible for VAT free and the price includes VAT.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
The 5ft King Size is 2 x 2ft 6 beds and the 6ft Super King is 2 x 3ft beds with linking bars to make one bed.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
We also offer upgrade options, for your MiBed including storage options, massage systems and removal and disposal of your old bed.
The Holly Mattress Is 10 inches thick.
All MiBed Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Holly bed height of 25 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
If you are not eligible for a VAT free purchase, please click here.
Every MiBed Is Hand Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
See our contact us page for the latest delivery times, please click here.
The picture is for illustration purposes only and shows the Holly on an Elite Base (Chrome Castors instead of the std black ones)