Signature Collection Dunlopillo Millennium Premium Plus Cooling Cover Medium Feel Pure Latex Ottoman Bed
This gorgeous ottoman bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
We also offer Old bed Removal FREE of charge if required.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be all set up and all of the packaging removed.
Seen this item cheaper? Give us a call or chat with us and we will do our best to price match or beat it!
If You Prefer You Can Pay A 20% Deposit For Any Dunlopillo Order, Just Call Our Friendly Team On 01789 638166.
Dunlopillo have been making beds in the United Kingdom since 1929 and are an NBF approved manufacturer.
This ottoman bed set comes with a FREE luxury cotton Protect-A-Bed mattress protector which has a 10 year guarantee to ensure your new mattress is kept in pristine condition!
The same size protector will automatically be added to your bed order with a value between £48.99 & £79.99!
The premium plus version of the Dunlopillo Millennium mattress has the same pure latex inside but with the added bonus of the innovative cooling technology mattress cover, with it's highly conductive properties making you feel cool by drawing heat away from your body while you sleep.
Personifying the very essence of comfort, the Millennium mattress embraces the comfort values that the Dunlopillo brand was founded upon in 1929. The extra deep comfort core coalesces all of Dunlopillo's design and technical expertise into the ultimate instrument to aid a perfect nights sleep.
This sumptuously comfortable mattress is 24 cm deep.
Only pure natural latex is used in this mattress and is made from the sap of rubber trees which are grown in managed sustainable plantations from around the world.
- Medium tension support
- Easily maintained : Dunlopillo mattresses do not require turning.
- 24cm Deep 100% pure latex support, this extra deep latex mattress from the Signature Collection is resilient, responsive and completely noise free as there are no springs, helping to provide a revitalising, undisturbed and natural sleep.
- Seven comfort zones : Softer comfort zones cushion your shoulders, hips and heels, whilst firmer support zones provide the perfect balance to allow your spine to be correctly aligned in whichever position you sleep in.
- Progressive comfort : Dunlopillo latex instantly responds and adapts to your body shape and movements and encourages a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Breathable : Latex's open cell structure is made up of millions of interconnecting microscopic air bubbles, not only ensuring a very supportive mattress, this also promotes constant air circulation. Your natural movement in the night helps ventilate the mattress and keeps the bed at a constant and comfortable temperature.
- Pressure relieving : Through its unrivaled elasticity the latex provides instant pressure relief and encourages a healthy blood supply to your muscles so you awake feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Durable : Dunlopillo latex mattresses are designed to deliver long lasting performance by utilising their natural resilience to hold their shape and remain durable for years to come.
- Health and wellbeing : Natural Latex has anti allergenic, anti bacterial and anti microbial properties so these mattresses are ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Dunlopillo Plus Mattress Cover : This mattress cover contains innovative cooling technology. The highly conductive properties of this clever fabric make you feel cool by drawing heat away from your body.
This bed is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
The Dunlopillo ottoman base is the ideal solution if space is limited in your bedroom as it provides generous storage space for your linen, towels and clothes.
The ottoman base lifts easily with the help of the beds gas rams and hinges.
The ottoman base has ventilation holes drilled into the lid to allow air to circulate through the upholstery fabric and the mattress positioned on top.
The ottoman bed base is available in a range of different luxury fabrics so you will be able to choose one to really set your bedroom off in style.
Below is a sample of our most popular fabrics.
To see the complete Dunlopillo swatch, please click here.
If you require one from the complete Dunlopillo swatch that is not listed below please choose the other choice option and either email or call with your desired fabric choice.
This gorgeous Dunlopillo ottoman bed is available in the following sizes.
The mattress is 24 cm deep (9.5 inches)
The base including the chrome castors is 41.5 cm (16 inches)
This gives a total bed height of 65.5 cm (25.5 inches)
3ft Std Single : 90 x 190 cm
4ft Small Double : 120 x 190 cm
4ft 6 Double : 135 x 190 cm
5ft King Size : 150 x 200 cm
6ft Super King Size : 180 x 200 cm
This Ottoman Bed Set is guaranteed for an impressive 8 years to give you complete peace of mind.
Every Dunlopillo bed is made to order and will be delivered within 3 - 8 weeks.
If required we can also dispose of your old bed at the same time as we install your new one, this is on a like for like basis.
The headboard is not included, please click here to see our matching Dunlopillo headboard collection.