Profiling Floor Bed High Low Home Care Solo Comfort Adjustable Bed Base Only VAT FREE
This ultra safe profiling floor bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
If You Prefer You Can Pay A 20% Deposit For Your Bed Order, Just Call Our Friendly Team On 01789 638166.
The Solo comfort is the ultimate care bed, it lowers all the way to the floor, rises right up to a carer's waist level, stopping anywhere in-between.
This means the Solo Comfort is ideal for users with varying needs.
The bed also has an auto-regression backrest to prevent stomach compression when sitting up in bed and has an electric foot/leg raiser for comfort and support.
This bed is designed for care at home needs and has all the functionality of a hospital bed but with its upholstered headboard and footboard, looks at home in your bedroom.
This bed can be lowered to floor level (11cm) to make it easy for you to get in and out of bed and then highered to waist level (73.5cm) if you or a loved one has home care visits, this enables on bed care whilst preventing back strain for your carer.
The bed base can be lowered to 11cm and highered up to 73.5cm.
Solo Comfort High Low Floor Bed Features.
- Ultra-Safe Floor Height - The Solo Comfort eliminates fall injuries due to its incredibly low floor height of just 11cm. This reduces the need for side rails and makes the Solo an ideal profiling care bed for users with dementia.
- Set Your Own Bed Access Height - To Make Getting In & Out Of Bed Easier.
- Rise the complete bed to waist level - Perfect For Home Caring
- Raising Back Rest - Makes it easy to find your most comfortable position if it to sleep, read or watch TV.
- Raising Foot Rest - Raise your legs at the touch of a button, sleeping with your legs raised can help with swelling and improve circulation in your legs and feet.
- Auto-Regression Backrest - The backrest on the Solo Comfort regresses (slides backwards) when it is raised to prevent a prevent a pinch point as you sit up and alleviates stomach compression.
- In-Bed Chair Position - By raising the back and leg rests and tilting the whole bed forwards, the Solo Comfort forms a chair-like position allowing the user to sit up fully in bed. Ideal for in living spaces or watching television.
- Integrated Length Extension - The Solo Comfort can accommodate taller users with an additional 20cm of length with the Solo's integral length extension for optimum comfort.
- The 3ft Bed is suitable up to 26 stones (200KG) per user.
- The 3ft6 & 4ft Beds are suitable up to 33 3/4 stones (250KG) per user.
- Braked Castors To Make Moving The Bed Into Position Easy And Braking Once In Position.
- Hoist Clearance - Unrestricted
- Available as a 3ft Single, 3ft 6 Large Single & A 4ft Small Double.
This bed comes with an easy to use wired handset.
You can choose from three different headboard designs, just make your selection from the drop down box.
You can choose from three different fabrics and three wipeable leather effect fabrics for your Signature Comfort High Low Bed.
Brown Leather Effect.
Grey Leather Effect.
Ivory Leather Effect.
If you require free fabric samples, just call or email our friendly team.
Jersey Fitted Sheets.
These 100% combed jersey cotton fitted sheets are super soft, warm and cosy. Jersey cotton's high elasticity is just perfect for an adjustable bed, allowing your sheets to move with your body and mattress.
Solo Bed Grab Rail.
Ideal to assist in getting in and out of bed and also to help reposition yourself whilst lying in bed.
Premium Overbed Table.
This height adjustable twin top table is easily accessible and convenient is on castors for easy movement and is suitable to used in a bed, armchair or wheelchair. It is also available in a walnut or oak finish.
Split Safety Rails.
For extra safety you can add spilt safety rails.
Your new bed will be delivered and fully set up with operating demo within 4 to 10 days.
Please note that the Zinc Fabric, Beige Leather & Grey Leather have an additional 4 - 6 week delivery time.
External Length : 2120mm - 83 1/2”
- 90cm/3ft Single - 1080mm - 42 1/2"
- 105cm/3ft 6 Large Single - 1230mm - 48 1/4"
- 120cm/4ft Small Double - 1380mm - 54"
Height Range (floor to top of mattress platform) 110-735mm 4¼-29”
Headboard Height : 970mm - 38"
This bed comes with a three year manufacturers warranty.
This bed price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your adjustable bed.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
If you are not eligible to a VAT free purchase, please call.