Furmanac MiBed Holly Medium Firm 2150 Pocket Sprung Mattress
The MiBed Holly Is Exclusively Made For Kingfisher Furniture And Can Be Tried In Our Store.
This top of the range mattress includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
For your piece of mind the MiBed Holly comes recommended by Dr Bryan Fehilly, Senior Occupational Health Physician.
This bed is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The Holly mattress is hand made in the UK from the finest materials available.
The Holly mattress is a 2150 pocket sprung unit and is rated as medium - firm.
If you require a softer feel, there is a 1200 pocket sprung version of the Holly which is rated as medium soft.
This mattress is luxuriously layered with wool and silk, both natural fillings for superb comfort.
It is cool in the summer and warm in winter with excellent moisture control.
The Holly is hand side stitched for extra comfort and stability.
All Of Our MiBed Mattresses are NBF approved.
- The pocket sprung unit promotes natural alignment of the spine.
- It also ensures that your weight is evenly distributed which reduces the amount of strain put on your body.
- It also offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is filled with layers of natural wool and silk which is a more natural alternative than other materials used in other mattresses.
- The wool and silk both offer an added luxurious level of comfort and work with your body temperature to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- It is hand stitched which offers added support.
- The mattress also has a non slip base panel which keeps the mattress in place.
The 5ft King Size comes as 2 x 2ft 6 mattresses and the 6ft Super King Size comes as 2 x 3ft mattresses.
If required the king and superking mattresses can be made as a one piece mattress.
This mattress has an 18 stone per person weight limit,
The MiBed Holly Mattress Is 10 inches thick.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
If you are eligible for VAT free pricing, please click here.
Every MiBed Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your mattress will be within 7 - 18 days.
This is a two man white glove service and all packaging will be taken away.
If required you can also have your old mattress removed and recycled, just select this option from the drop down menu.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.