Emerald Premium Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base Only VAT FREE
This gorgeous adjustable bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed, demonstrated and all packaging removed.
If You Prefer You Can Pay A 20% Deposit For Any Adjustable Bed Order, Just Call Our Friendly Team On 01789 638166.
This gorgeous & luxurious hand made in the UK adjustable bed will be the centre piece to your new stylish bedroom.
The hand crafted Emerald, with it's button backed headboard adds style to any bedroom.
The Emerald also features a raised design, this is ideal if you need underbed clearance.
This bed comes with an easy to use back lit wireless remote control, on the dual beds you get two controllers so you can individually control your side of the bed.
The handset also features a favourite setting memory function so you can return to your favourite position with the touch of one button.
As standard this bed comes with back / leg adjustment so you can find your perfect relaxed position, it also comes with a presets for zero gravity and anti snore positions.
Emerald Adjustable Bed Features.
- Zero Gravity Position - At the touch of a button the bed moves into this position which replicates a weight less feel, designed to relieve tension and soothe muscles, a perfect position to sleep in.
- Anti Snore - A great preset position if your partner suffers from snoring, by gently raising the headrest and opening the airwaves, thus reducing the snoring.
- Raising Back Rest - Makes it easy to find your most comfortable position if it to sleep, read or watch TV.
- Raising Foot Rest - Raise your legs at the touch of a button, sleeping with your legs raised can help with swelling and improve circulation in your legs and feet.
- Suitable up to 28 stones per user.
- Favourite position memory button.
- Available as a 3ft Single, 4ft Small Double, 5ft King Size Dual (2x2ft6) or Single & A 6ft Super King Size Dual (2x3ft) or Single.
Optional Base Upgrade.
You can also upgrade your base with our plus option, this gives you a massage function, under bed lights, glide back feature which makes the sitting up motion more comfortable and prevents stomach compression and also an additional head and neck tilt function.
You can have your bed upholstered in any of the below fabrics, just make your choice from the drop down box.
If you need your bed in a hurry we can deliver your new bed in 4 - 10 days if you select the Anthracite or Linen fabrics. All Other fabrics are 4 - 6 weeks delivery.
Royal Blue Velvet.
If you require free fabric samples, just call or email our friendly team.
We also have exclusive fabrics to view instore.
Jersey Fitted Sheets.
These 100% combed jersey cotton fitted sheets are super soft, warm and cosy. Jersey cotton's high elasticity is just perfect for an adjustable bed, allowing your sheets to move with your body and mattress.
Your new bed will be delivered and fully set up with operating demo within 6 - 8 weeks.
If you select the Anthracite or Linen express option fabrics, your bed will be delivered in 4 - 10 days including installation and demo.
External Length : 2100mm - 82 3/4”
- 90cm/3ft Single : 1000mm - 39½"
- 120cm/4ft Small Double : 1300mm - 51¼"
- 150cm/5ft King Dual : 1600mm - 63"
- 180cm/6ft Super King Dual : 1900mm - 74¾”
Floor to Mattress Platform Height :310mm - 12”
Headboard Height : 1200mm - 47"
This bed comes with a three year manufacturers warranty.
This bed price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your adjustable bed.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
If you are not eligible to a VAT free purchase, please call.