Signature Collection Dunlopillo Firmrest Firm Feel Pure Latex Adjustable Electric Bed
This gorgeous adjustable bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be all set up and all of the packaging removed.
Dunlopillo have been making beds in the United Kingdom since 1929 and are an NBF approved manufacturer.
This adjustable bed comes with a FREE luxury cotton Protect-A-Bed mattress protector which has a 12 year guarantee to ensure your new mattress is kept in pristine condition!
The same size protector will automatically be added to your adjustable bed order with the 5ft & 6ft beds coming with two protectors with a value between £39.95 & £86.95!
The Dunlopillo Firmrest is a fine example of the benefits of 90 years of design, research and development that have culminated in the perfect design blueprint for engineering firm supportive comfort.
The Firmrest mattress epitomises this quest and is unapologetically the firmest mattress in the Dunlopillo spectrum of comfort.
This deluxe mattress is 18 cm deep.
Only pure natural latex is used in this mattress and is made from the sap of rubber trees which are grown in managed sustainable plantations from around the world.
This deluxe mattress sits perfectly on the Dunlopillo Signature Collection adjustable electric divan base.
It is the ultimate in stylish and functional comfort and is easily adjustable to your perfect sleeping position with it's wireless remote control, on the king size and super king size you get two controls so you can both independently adjust your bed to your favourite positions.
The remote control even functions as a torch so you can get in and out of bed without having the bedroom lights on.
The adjustable bed base has sprung birch wood slats which can individually flex to your body shape, weight and movement providing a firm yet supportive foundation to your Dunlopillo mattress.
The firmness of the support from the base can be adjusted by the use of the cleverly designed comfort adjusters which are positioned in the lumbar region of the system.
If you move the adjusters to the outside edge it will create a firmer feel, whilst positioning them centrally will create a softer feel.
This bed is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
Every NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
The adjustable bed base is available in 31 different luxury fabrics so you will be able to choose one to really set your bedroom off in style.
Below is a sample of our 10 most popular fabrics.
To see the complete Dunlopillo swatch, please click here.
If you require one from the complete Dunlopillo swatch that is not listed below please choose the other choice option and either email or call with your desired fabric choice.
Duck Egg Green.
Manhattan Black Grey.
- Firm tension support
- Easily maintained : Dunlopillo mattresses do not require turning.
- 18cm Deep 100% pure latex support, this extra deep latex mattress from the Signature Collection is resilient, responsive and completely noise free as there are no springs, helping to provide a revitalising, undisturbed and natural sleep.
- Seven comfort zones : Softer comfort zones cushion your shoulders, hips and heels, whilst firmer support zones provide the perfect balance to allow your spine to be correctly aligned in whichever position you sleep in.
- Progressive comfort : Dunlopillo latex instantly responds and adapts to your body shape and movements and encourages a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Breathable : Latex's open cell structure is made up of millions of interconnecting microscopic air bubbles, not only ensuring a very supportive mattress, this also promotes constant air circulation. Your natural movement in the night helps ventilate the mattress and keeps the bed at a constant and comfortable temperature.
- Pressure relieving : Through its unrivaled elasticity the latex provides instant pressure relief and encourages a healthy blood supply to your muscles so you awake feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Durable : Dunlopillo latex mattresses are designed to deliver long lasting performance by utilising their natural resilience to hold their shape and remain durable for years to come.
- Health and wellbeing : Natural Latex has anti allergenic, anti bacterial and anti microbial properties so these mattresses are ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Soft touch cover : The mattress cover features Actipro technology and is a soft stretch knit cover finishing off the luxury feel.
If required you can add 2 or 4 drawer storage, with a selection of right hand or left hand facing drawers for the two drawer option on the 2ft 6 & 3ft bed.
On the 5ft & 6ft beds the two side drawers are on both sides at the foot end of the bed.
With the four drawer option you can have either full size drawers or a continental style which is two small drawers at the head end with two large drawers at the foot end which is perfect if you have bedside cabinets, allowing you to still open the smaller drawers.
The adjustable bed base height including the chrome castors is 41.5cm (16 inches)
The mattress is 18 cm deep (7 inches)
This gives a total bed height of 59.5 cm (23 inches)
The mattress is guaranteed for an impressive 8 years and the electric motor is guaranteed for 5 years to give you complete peace of mind.
Every Dunlopillo adjustable bed is made to order and will be delivered within 4 - 5 weeks.
There is an 18 stones per user weight limit on the Dunlopillo adjustable bed.
The headboard is not included, please click here to see our matching Dunlopillo headboard collection.