Signature Collection 6ft Super King Size Dunlopillo Diamond Premium Plus Cooling Cover Medium Feel Pure Latex Divan Bed Including A Matching Headboard
This gorgeous divan bed also includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
We also offer Old bed Removal FREE of charge if required.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be all set up and all of the packaging removed.
Seen this item cheaper? Give us a call or chat with us and we will do our best to price match or beat it!
This Made In Great Britain Divan Bed Set Comes With A Choice Of Included Dunlopillo Hand Made Matching Fabric Headboards
You can choose from the following Headboards:
The Honour Headboard.
The Lindal Headboard.
The Rydal Headboard.
The Winster Headboard.
Just make your selection from the drop down box and it will be in the matching fabric that you choose for your divan bed.
These headboards are on traditional wooden struts and the upholstered panel is 70cm high.
Dunlopillo have been making beds in the United Kingdom since 1929 and are an NBF approved manufacturer.
This divan bed set comes with a FREE luxury cotton Protect-A-Bed mattress protector which has a 10 year guarantee to ensure your new mattress is kept in pristine condition!
The same size protector will automatically be added to your bed order with a value of £79.99!
The premium plus version of the Dunlopillo Diamond mattress has the same pure latex inside but with the added bonus of the innovative cooling technology mattress cover, with it's highly conductive properties making you feel cool by drawing heat away from your body while you sleep.
The Dunlopillo Diamond, with it's stylish aesthetic and contemporary depth has been developed to optimise ergonomic support within a specifically designed Dunlopillo latex interior.
This multi density comfort core is arranged in seven targeted support zones that deliver a pioneering sleep experience.
This deluxe mattress is 18 cm deep.
Only pure natural latex is used in this mattress and is made from the sap of rubber trees which are grown in managed sustainable plantations from around the world.
- Medium tension support
- Easily maintained : Dunlopillo mattresses do not require turning.
- 18cm Deep 100% pure latex support, this extra deep latex mattress from the Signature Collection is resilient, responsive and completely noise free as there are no springs, helping to provide a revitalising, undisturbed and natural sleep.
- Seven comfort zones : Softer comfort zones cushion your shoulders, hips and heels, whilst firmer support zones provide the perfect balance to allow your spine to be correctly aligned in whichever position you sleep in.
- Progressive comfort : Dunlopillo latex instantly responds and adapts to your body shape and movements and encourages a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Breathable : Latex's open cell structure is made up of millions of interconnecting microscopic air bubbles, not only ensuring a very supportive mattress, this also promotes constant air circulation. Your natural movement in the night helps ventilate the mattress and keeps the bed at a constant and comfortable temperature.
- Pressure relieving : Through its unrivaled elasticity the latex provides instant pressure relief and encourages a healthy blood supply to your muscles so you awake feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Durable : Dunlopillo latex mattresses are designed to deliver long lasting performance by utilising their natural resilience to hold their shape and remain durable for years to come.
- Health and wellbeing : Natural Latex has anti allergenic, anti bacterial and anti microbial properties so these mattresses are ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Soft touch cover : The mattress cover features Actipro technology and is a soft stretch knit cover finishing off the luxury feel.
- Dunlopillo Plus Mattress Cover : This mattress cover contains innovative cooling technology. The highly conductive properties of this clever fabric make you feel cool by drawing heat away from your body.
This bed is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
This divan bed comes with two base options, please make your selection on the drop down boxes.
Dunlopillo Signature Collection Wooden Slatted Divan Base.
All Dunlopillo bases are designed to offer the ultimate comfort experience and are conceived to work in perfect harmony with any Dunlopillo mattress.
This bed base incorporates Dunlopillo's supremely comfortable sprung birchwood slat system.
Driven by their blueprint for comfort, the slat system has been designed to flex to your body weight and movement offering a firmer level of support and comfort compared to a sprung edge base.
The slatted system also dramatically increases the airflow beneath the mattress, which in turn enhances the natural breathable characteristics of a Dunlopillo Latex mattress.
The firmness of the support from the base can be adjusted by the use of the cleverly designed comfort adjusters which are positioned in the lumbar region of the system.
If you move the adjusters to the outside edge it will create a firmer feel, whilst positioning them centrally will create a softer feel.
If you would prefer a slightly softer feel you can select the Dunlopillo Signature Collection Firm Edge Pocket Sprung Base.
This bed base is constructed from sustainably sourced timber and is precisely upholstered in your chosen fabric.
The divan base has a layer of pocket springs that work in perfect harmony with your Dunlopillo mattress.
The pocket springs soften the comfort of the mattress while also providing a firm edge that prevents roll off from the side of the bed.
The firm edge pocket base has been designed to give you a deeper, softer comfort level than the slatted divan base.
If required you can add 2 or 4 drawer storage.
With the four drawer option you can have either full size drawers or a continental style which is two small drawers at the head end with two large drawers at the foot end which is perfect if you have bedside cabinets, allowing you to still open the smaller drawers.
All drawers are assembled from solid hardwood components using dove tail joints for strength and feature smooth operation runners.
The divan bed base is available in a choice of different luxury fabrics so you will be able to choose one to really set your bedroom off in style.
Below is a sample of our most popular fabrics.
To see the complete Dunlopillo swatch, please click here.
If you require one from the complete Dunlopillo swatch that is not listed below please choose the other choice option and either email or call with your desired fabric choice.
The mattress is 18 cm deep (7 inches)
The base including the chrome castors is 41.5 cm (16 inches)
This gives a total bed height of 59.5 cm (23 inches)
6ft Super King Size : 180 x 200 cm
This bed is also available in a complete range of sizes and the full headboard choice, including a full height option. Please click here to view these.
This Divan Bed Set is guaranteed for an impressive 8 years to give you complete peace of mind.
Every Dunlopillo bed is made to order and will be delivered within 3 - 8 weeks.
If required we can also dispose of your old bed at the same time as we install your new one, this is on a like for like basis.