MiBed Verity 3ft Single Medium Feel Memory Foam 1000ct Pocket Sprung Electric Adjustable Bed - Express Delivery VAT FREE
This bed is delivered within 2 to 10 working days depending on postcode to your downstairs hallway.
If you require urgent delivery of your MiBed this is the perfect solution.
If required you can pay a fee and have the bed fully installed in your room of choice, with all packaging taken away.
The Verity Electric Adjustable Bed Is Part Of The MiBed Executive Collection.
This bed is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The Verity adjustable bed consists of 50 mm of memory foam V60 on a luxurious 1000ct foam encapsulated pocket spring unit.
It is foam encapsulated to provide you with edge to edge support, this mattress features memory foam to mould to the contours of your body and pocket springs that evenly distribute your body weight across the entire sleep surface.
As an added benefit, the Verity has also been treated with Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
The mattress is rated as a medium feel.
It comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
This bed is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
Every NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
- The 50mm of memory foam provides pressure relief and relieves your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The foam conforms to the curves of the body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance.
- The 1000ct Pocket Spring Unit promotes natural alignment of the spine which ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- They also reduce the amount of strain put on your body.
- The mattress also offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is treated with adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
- The Non-slip base panel helps to keep the mattress in place.
- It is also Foam Encapsulated to give edge to edge support.
- 8 inches thick, with a quilted adaptive knitted stretch cover.
Bed Base Benefits.
- The 5 Part motorised adjustable frame offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- This can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The multi-slat motorised system adapts to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- It also facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- The sliders allow for tension adjustment which allows the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in the lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone weight limit.
The Verity bed base is available in the following fabric colours.
The main picture is shown in the iron fabric.
If you require storage you can add one end drawer to your order.
We also have the option to add the following headboards to your express order, these will be in the matching fabric of your bed.
The Ealing Headboard
The Harrow Headboard
You can also add these side retaining mattress clips to stop the mattress moving sideways while you shuffle around in bed.
These come in sets of four.
The Verity Mattress Is 8 inches thick.
All MiBed Executive Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Verity bed height of 23 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
Every MiBed Is Hand Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Your new MiBed will be delivered within 1 - 5 days, for Scotland deliveries please allow up to an extra 5 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.