MiBed Heavy Duty Adjustable Bed Base With A Choice Of Fifteen Fabrics - For Users Up To 25 Stone
This is the MiBed Heavy Duty Bed Base From Furmanac.
The MiBed heavy duty bed base is for users who weigh up to 25 stones.
The heavy duty frame on the 2ft6 & 3ft is made from metal.
The 4ft & 4ft 6 beds have two wooden frames synced together to provide extra strength.
We also recommend a heavy duty frame for anyone who needs to sleep in an permanently upright position.
This bed base includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed base in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed base will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This bed base is made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
This guarantee is only valid if you are using a MiBed mattress.
All Of Our MiBed's are NBF approved.
Bed Base Benefits.
- The 5 Part motorised adjustable frame offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- This can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The Multi-slat motorised system adapts to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- This facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed, which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- The Sliders have tension adjustment, allowing the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in lumbar region.
This base is available in these fabrics.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 beds and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft beds with linking bars to make one bed.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
If required the king and superking beds can be made with a one piece mattress, both sides of the bed are synchronized to move together at the same time.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, 2ft 6, 3ft, 5ft (2x2ft6), 6ft (2x3ft) beds can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases. The actions will also be cut in half and then bolted inside the bases during assembly.
For the 3ft 6, 4ft & 4ft 6 only the adjustable action will need to be cut in half as the base is already in two parts.
Just make your selection from the top of the page.
This bed base has a 25 stone per person weight limit.
This is for the base only but we do have MiBed Mattresses suitable for users up to 25 stone.
If you are eligible for VAT free pricing please email or call for details.
Every MiBed Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also sleep council members.