MiBed Elite Massage Base Lauren Medium Firm Memory Foam 1000ct Encapsulated Pocket Sprung Electric Adjustable Bed With Free Installation VAT FREE
The MiBed Elite Lauren features the new upgraded Furmanac Elite Base which includes a massage system, wireless remote control, chrome castors, upgraded base slats and a memory motor function to remember your favorite bed position.
This bed also includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
The Lauren base is available in fifteen different fabric colours.
There are six standard fabrics and nine luxury fabrics.
There is no charge on an Elite for the deluxe fabric upgrade.
This bed is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The Lauren mattress is a 1000 ct pocket spring unit nested together with 50mm of memory foam.
The mattress features fresh air ventilators and has a foam encapsulated mattress side to provide firm edge to edge support.
This memory foam mattress contours to your body, which could reduce pressure points on your spine and assists in reducing aches/pains.
With an adaptive intelligent textile technology, this mattress responds to change in temperature and moisture levels which will increases the hygiene and durability of your mattresses.
The Lauren mattress is rated as a medium / firm feel.
This bed features the new upgraded Elite base which features the following as standard
If you do not require the Elite upgraded base, please click here for the standard Executive base.
- Wireless remote control.
- Massage unit.
- Tension sliders.
- Upgraded ventilation slats.
- Chrome castors.
- A back-lit remote with a memory motor to store you favourite position.
- An underbed light.
- Raised suspension slats.
Back lit wireless remote control.
The Elite Base comes with a wireless Back-lit Remote control with Memory Motor function.
The back-lit remote lets you adjust your Elite bed base to your preferred angle in the dark with ease.
Or if you prefer you can choose to utilise the memory motor and adjust the bed to your stored position with just the press of one button.
Two zone massage system.
The MiBed® Elite base features a bolt on massage unit.
It features Pulse, Wave or Constant options depending on your preferred massage style.
The Elite base also features six chrome castors which offer a stylish finish to your MiBed® Elite base.
They also provide a greater level of support to the bed base when compared to the more common, plastic alternatives.
Cream Tension Sliders and Upgraded Slats.
While the tension sliders allow you to adjust the level of support provided to the lumbar region, the upgraded slats on the new Elite base offer increased ventilation.
This will ultimately keep your mattress fresher for longer.
The underbed light on your Elite base lets you navigate in and out of bed more safely during night and is easily controlled by the touch of a button on the back-lit remote.
All Of Our MiBed's are NBF approved.
- The 50mm of memory foam provides pressure relief and relieves your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The foam conforms to the curves of the body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance.
- The 1000ct Pocket Spring Unit promotes natural alignment of the spine which ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- They also reduce the amount of strain put on your body.
- The mattress also offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is treated with adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
- It is also foam encapsulated to give edge to edge support.
- The mattress is tufted for support.
Bed Base Benefits.
- The 5 Part motorised adjustable frame offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- This can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The Multi-slat motorised system adapts to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- This facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed, which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- The Sliders have tension adjustment, allowing the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
The Elite Lauren bed base is available in the following fabric colours.
If you prefer you can exchange the standard castors for chrome glides.
These are ideal if you have wooden flooring and will stop your bed from moving around.
Just select your preference from the drop down box.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 beds and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft beds with linking bars to make one bed.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
If required the king and superking beds can be made with a one piece mattress, both sides of the bed are synchronized to move together at the same time.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, 2ft 6, 3ft, 5ft (2x2ft6), 6ft (2x3ft) beds can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases. The actions will also be cut in half and then bolted inside the bases during assembly.
For the 3ft6, 4ft & 4ft 6 only the adjustable action will need to be cut in half as the base is already in two parts.
We also offer upgrade options,for your MiBed including storage options and removal and disposal of your old bed.
The Lauren Mattress Is 8 inches thick.
All MiBed Elite Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Lauren bed height of 23 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
Every MiBed Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 10 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.