Furmanac MiBed Zelda Medium Feel Memory Foam 1200ct Pocket Sprung Electric Adjustable Bed With Free Installation
The MiBed Zelda Is Part Of The MiBed Executive Collection.
This bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This bed is made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The MiBed® Zelda puts you in control your comfort.
The memory foam mattress moulds to the contours of your body, thus reducing tossing and turning during the night.
While the 1200ct pocket springs support the natural alignment of your spine.
The Zelda has also been treated with Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
The bed showed in pictures 3 & 4 has the four part surround which is an upgrade.
Please email or call for pricing if you require the surround upgrade.
Every MiBed comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
The mattress is rated as a medium feel.
All Of Our MiBed's are NBF approved.
- The 50mm of memory foam provides pressure relief and relieves your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The foam conforms to the curves of the body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance.
- The 1200ct Pocket Spring Unit promotes natural alignment of the spine which ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- They also reduce the amount of strain put on your body.
- The mattress also offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is treated with adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
- It is hand tufted which offers you greater support.
- The Viscose cover gives a softer touch.
- The Non-slip base panel helps to keep the mattress in place.
- 10 inches thick, with a tufted cotton 100% viscose cover.
Bed Base Benefits.
- The 5 Part motorised adjustable frame offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- This can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The multi-slat motorised system adapts to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- It also facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- The sliders allow for tension adjustment which allows the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in the lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
Below is a selection of the most popular fabrics but this bed is available in the full MiBed fabric swatch.
Please click here to see the complete swatch, if you require a different fabric than the ones below just select other fabric choice and either email or call with your order number and fabric choice.
Wool Royal Navy
You can also add matching bedside cabinets to your order.
These bedside cabinets are hand made in the UK and will be delivered fully assembled.
They feature a glass top with two drawers with luxurious metal handles.
They are upholstered in the matching fabric of your bed.
The bedside is 54cm High (21 Inch) x 46cm Depth (18 inch) x 46cm Width (18 Inch)
If you prefer you can exchange the standard castors for chrome glides.
These are ideal if you have wooden flooring and will stop your bed from moving around.
Just select your preference from the drop down box.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 beds and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft beds with linking bars to make one bed.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
If required the king and superking beds can be made with a one piece mattress, both sides of the bed are synchronized to move together at the same time.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, 2ft 6, 3ft, 5ft (2x2ft6), 6ft (2x3ft) beds can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases. The actions will also be cut in half and then bolted inside the bases during assembly.
For the 3ft 6, 4ft & 4ft 6 only the adjustable action will need to be cut in half as the base is already in two parts.
We also offer upgrade options,for your MiBed including storage options, massage systems and removal and disposal of your old bed.
The Zelda Mattress Is 10 inches thick.
All MiBed Executive Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Zelda bed height of 25 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
If you are eligible for VAT free pricing please email or call for details.
Every MiBed Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.