MiBed Zelda Medium Feel Memory Foam 1200ct Pocket Sprung Mattress Only VAT FREE
This mattress will be delivered into your room of choice by our two man white glove delivery team.
As part of this service all packaging will be taken away and your mattresses will be installed on your bed.
The Zelda MiBed® mattress puts you in control your comfort.
This mattress is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years when used on a MiBed base.
The memory foam mattress moulds to the contours of your body, thus reducing tossing and turning during the night.
While the 1200ct pocket springs support the natural alignment of your spine.
The Zelda has also been treated with Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
This mattress is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
Every NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
- The 50mm of memory foam provides pressure relief and relieves your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The foam conforms to the curves of the body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance.
- The 1200ct Pocket Spring Unit promotes natural alignment of the spine which ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- They also reduce the amount of strain put on your body.
- The mattress also offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is treated with adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
- It is hand tufted which offers you greater support.
- The Viscose cover gives a softer touch.
- The Non-slip base panel helps to keep the mattress in place.
- 10 inches thick, with a tufted cotton 100% viscose cover.
This mattress has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 mattresses and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft mattresses.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
If required the king and superking mattress can be made as a one piece bed.
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
If you are not eligible for a VAT free purchase, please click here.
Every MiBed Mattress Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your mattress will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.