Furmanac MiBed Polly Medium Firm 2150 Pocket Sprung Mattress
This mattress will be delivered into your room of choice by our two man white glove delivery team.
As part of this service all packaging will be taken away and your mattresses will be installed on your bed.
This mattress is hand made in Great Britain from the finest materials available and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The MiBed® Polly features layers of luxurious wool, silk and cashgora on a 2150ct pocket spring unit.
Each Polly mattress has been hand tufted to provide you with greater support with a cotton viscose cover for a softer touch.
An added benefit of this mattress is that it features a winter and summer side, so you can keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
This mattress is rated as a medium to firm feel.
If you require a softer feel mattress, there is also a 1200 pocket version of the Polly which is rated as a medium feel.
All Of Our MiBed Mattresses are NBF approved.
All Of Our MiBed mattresses are NBF approved.
- Layers of wool, silk and cashgora offer an added luxurious level of comfort and work with your body temperature to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- The Pocket Spring Unit promotes natural alignment of the spine and ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- It reduces the amount of strain put on your body and offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress has a viscose cover for a softer touch.
- It is hand tufted which offers you greater support.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 mattresses and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft mattresses.
If required the king and superking mattresses can be made as a one piece mattress. Please call or message for details.
The Polly Mattress Is 10 inches thick.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
Every MiBed Mattress Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your mattress will be within 7 - 18 days.
This is a two man white glove service and all packaging will be taken away.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.