Furmanac MiBed Hayley Soft Medium Feel Memory Foam 1200ct Pocket Sprung Mattress Only With Free Installation
The MiBed Hayley Is Part Of The MiBed Executive Collection.
This mattress includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new mattress in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new mattress will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This mattress is made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The MiBed Hayley adjustable bed mattress consists of 50 mm of memory foam on a luxurious 1200ct pocket spring unit.
As an added benefit, the Hayley has also been treated with Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
The mattress is rated as a soft medium feel.
All Of Our MiBed's are NBF approved.
- The 50mm of memory foam provides pressure relief and relieves your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The foam conforms to the curves of the body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance.
- The 1200ct Pocket Spring Unit promotes natural alignment of the spine which ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- They also reduce the amount of strain put on your body.
- The mattress also offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is treated with adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
- The Non-slip base panel helps to keep the mattress in place.
- 10 inches thick, with a quilted adaptive knitted stretch cover.
This mattress has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
The Hayley Mattress Is 10 inches thick.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
If you are eligible for VAT free pricing please email or call for details.
Every MiBed Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your mattress will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.