Furmanac MiBed Harper Soft Medium Feel Latex 1200ct Pocket Sprung Electric Adjustable Bed With Free Installation VAT FREE
The MiBed Harper Is Part Of The MiBed Executive Collection.
This bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This bed is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The new MiBed® Harper has been designed to provide you with the sublime levels of comfort you deserve.
The pure Latex perfectly contours to the body, ensuring your spine keeps its natural alignment whilst the open-cell structure offers optimal temperature and moisture control.
Latex is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and dust mite resistant in addition to offering excellent durability when compared to other core materials.
For added temperature control the Harper has also been treated with the revolutionary Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
The Harper mattress is rated as a soft / medium feel.
Your MiBed comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
This bed is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
Every NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
- The 50mm pure Latex contours to the body and supports the natural alignment of the spine.
- The latex provides optimal temperature and moisture control.
- It is also anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and dust mite resistant, perfect for allergy sufferers.
- It also offers excellent durability.
- The 1200ct Pocket Spring Unit also promotes natural alignment of the spine and ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- This reduces the amount of strain put on your body and offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The Viscose cover is used to give a softer touch.
- The Harper mattress is 10 inches thick.
Bed Base Benefits.
- The 5 Part motorised adjustable frame offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- This can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The Multi-slat motorised system adapts to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- This facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed, which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- The Sliders have tension adjustment, allowing the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
Below is a selection of the most popular fabrics but this bed is available in the full MiBed fabric swatch.
Please click here to see the complete swatch, if you require a different fabric than the ones below just select other fabric choice and either email or call with your order number and fabric choice.
Uno Light Grey.
Wool Royal Navy.
Please click here to see the full MiBed fabric swatch.
You can also add matching bedside cabinets to your order.
These bedside cabinets are hand made in the UK and will be delivered fully assembled.
They feature a glass top with two drawers with luxurious metal handles.
They are upholstered in the matching fabric of your bed.
The bedside is 54cm High (21 Inch) x 46cm Depth (18 inch) x 46cm Width (18 Inch)
If you prefer you can exchange the standard castors for chrome glides.
These are ideal if you have wooden flooring and will stop your bed from moving around.
Just select your preference from the drop down box.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 beds and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft beds with linking bars to make one bed.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
If required the king and superking beds can be made with a one piece mattress, both sides of the bed are synchronized to move together at the same time.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, 2ft 6, 3ft, 5ft (2x2ft6), 6ft (2x3ft) beds can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases. The actions will also be cut in half and then bolted inside the bases during assembly.
For the 3ft 6, 4ft & 4ft 6 only the adjustable action will need to be cut in half as the base is already in two parts.
We also offer upgrade options,for your MiBed including storage options, massage systems and removal and disposal of your old bed.
The Harper Mattress Is 10 inches thick.
All MiBed Executive Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Harper bed height of 25 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
Please note that the MiBed Harper In The Picures Feature The MiBed Elite Upgraded Base, the standard MiBed Harper does not include the underbed light, chrome castors and the wireless remote control. If you require these features please see our Elite MiBed section.
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
Every MiBed Is Hand Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.