Furmanac MiBed Rose Firm Feel Adaptive Memory Foam Electric Adjustable Bed With Over 50 Fabric Choices VAT FREE
The MiBed Rose Is Exclusively Made For Kingfisher Furniture By MiBed And Can Be Tried In Our Store.
This bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This bed is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The Rose adjustable bed consists of 50 mm of memory foam on a luxurious, supportive layer of reflex foam.
Not only does this mattress fit to the contours of the body which reduces tossing and turning in the night, it also features Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
This bed is rated as a firm feel.
It comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
All Of Our MiBed's are NBF approved.
For your piece of mind the MiBed Rose comes recommended by Dr Bryan Fehilly, Senior Occupational Health Physician
- 50mm memory foam on reflex foam.
- Provides pressure relief to relieve your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The mattress conforms to the curves of your body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance while you sleep.
- It features adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night every night.
- It has a viscose cover for a softer touch.
- 8 inch thick mattress with a quilted adaptive knitted stretch cover.
Bed Base Benefits.
- Motorised adjustable frame.
- It Offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains.
- It will also promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The sprung slats adapt to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- The bed also facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- It also features a sprung shoulder zone which offers added support to the neck and head.
- The sliders allow you to set the level of support to meet your unique preferences in the lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit but if required it can have a heavy duty frame upgrade which takes the limit to 25 stone.
Please note that a heavy duty frame cannot have any storage drawers.
Below is a selection of the most popular fabrics but this bed is available in the full MiBed fabric swatch.
Please click here to see the complete swatch, if you require a different fabric than the ones below just select other fabric choice and either email or call with your order number and fabric choice.
You can also add matching bedside cabinets to your order.
These bedside cabinets are hand made in the UK and will be delivered fully assembled.
They feature a glass top with two drawers with luxurious metal handles.
They are upholstered in the matching fabric of your bed.
The bedside is 54cm High (21 Inch) x 46cm Depth (18 inch) x 46cm Width (18 Inch)
If you prefer you can exchange the standard castors for chrome glides.
These are ideal if you have wooden flooring and will stop your bed from moving around.
Just select your preference from the drop down box.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 beds and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft beds with linking bars to make one bed.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
If required the king and superking beds can be made with a one piece mattress, both sides of the bed are synchronized to move together at the same time.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, 2ft 6, 3ft, 5ft (2x2ft6), 6ft (2x3ft) beds can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases. The actions will also be cut in half and then bolted inside the bases during assembly.
For the 3ft 6, 4ft & 4ft 6 only the adjustable action will need to be cut in half as the base is already in two parts.
We also offer upgrade options,for your MiBed including storage options, massage systems and removal and disposal of your old bed.
The Rose Mattress Is 8 inches thick.
All MiBed Executive Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Rose bed height of 23 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
Protect your mattress with a luxury Cotton Protect-A-Bed two in one mattress protector and fitted sheet which you can add to your MiBed order.
These mattress protectors are a special size of 200cm long to fit the MiBed mattresses.
These mattress protectors are waterproof but breathable and are guaranteed for 12 years.
They are Hypoallergenic and provide a shield against dust mites, allergens and other irritants for the healthiest sleep zone possible.
The mattress protector will arrive separately from your MiBed.
The mattress protector is not eligible for VAT free and the price includes VAT.
Every MiBed Is Hand Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 10 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.