Furmanac MiBed Bonny Medium Feel Latex 1200ct Pocket Sprung Electric Adjustable Bed With Free Installation VAT FREE
The MiBed Bonny Is Part Of The MiBed Executive Collection, it is also known as the MiBed Becky.
This bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This bed is made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
The Bonny adjustable bed is hand tufted, features pure Latex on on a bed of 1200ct pocket springs to provide you with a sublime level of comfort.
It is also anti-bacterial, anti fungal and dust mite resistant.
The latex also gives optimal temperature and moisture control.
The mattress is rated as a medium feel.
It comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
All Of Our MiBed's are NBF approved.
- The 50mm pure Latex contours to the body and supports the natural alignment of the spine.
- The latex provides optimal temperature and moisture control.
- It is also anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and dust mite resistant.
- It also offers excellent durability.
- The 1200ct Pocket Spring Unit also promotes natural alignment of the spine and ensures that your weight is evenly distributed.
- This reduces the amount of strain put on your body and offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- The mattress is hand tufted which offers you greater support.
- The Viscose cover is used to give a softer touch.
- The Non-slip base panel helps to keep the mattress in place.
- The Becky mattrress is 10 inches thick.
Bed Base Benefits.
- The 5 Part motorised adjustable frame offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- This can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The Multi-slat motorised system adapts to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- This facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed, which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- The Sliders have tension adjustment, allowing the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
The Becky bed base is available in the following fabric colours.
The main picture is shown in the wheat fabric.
If you prefer you can exchange the standard castors for chrome glides.
These are ideal if you have wooden flooring and will stop your bed from moving around.
Just select your preference from the drop down box.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
The 5ft Kingsize is 2 x 2ft 6 beds and the 6ft SuperKing is 2 x 3ft beds with linking bars to make one bed.
This allows for both occupants to control their own side of the bed.
If required the king and superking beds can be made with a one piece mattress, both sides of the bed are synchronized to move together at the same time.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, 2ft 6, 3ft, 5ft (2x2ft6), 6ft (2x3ft) beds can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases. The actions will also be cut in half and then bolted inside the bases during assembly.
For the 3ft 6, 4ft & 4ft 6 only the adjustable action will need to be cut in half as the base is already in two parts.
We also offer upgrade options,for your MiBed including storage options, massage systems and removal and disposal of your old bed.
The Bonny Mattress Is 10 inches thick.
All MiBed Executive Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Bonny bed height of 25 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
Every MiBed Is Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.