Dunlopillo Celeste Firm Feel Pure Latex Mattress
This top of the range mattress includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new mattress in your room of choice.
If Required We Can Also Remove And Recycle Your Old Mattress FREE Of Charge With Our Zero To Landfill Recycling Programme.
As part of this professional installation service your new mattress will be placed on your bed with all packaging removed.
Dunlopillo have been making beds in the United Kingdom since 1929 and are an NBF approved manufacturer.
This mattress comes with a FREE luxury cotton Protect-A-Bed mattress protector which has a 12 year guarantee to ensure your new mattress is kept in pristine condition!
The same size protector will automatically be added to your mattress order with a value between £39.95 & £79.95!
The Dunlopillo Celeste mattress integrates Dunlopillo's unique blueprint for firm comfort with a softer graduated support, the Celeste mattress is an unprecedented technical triumph of sleep design.
The initial firm support is complemented by a subtle, yet softer foundation of comfort that reflects Dunlopillo's rich design heritage.
This luxury mattress is 21 cm deep.
Only pure natural latex is used in this mattress and is made from the sap of rubber trees which are grown in managed sustainable plantations from around the world.
- Firm tension support
- Easily maintained : Dunlopillo mattresses do not require turning.
- 21cm Deep 100% pure latex support, this extra deep latex mattress from the Signature Collection is resilient, responsive and completely noise free as there are no springs, helping to provide a revitalising, undisturbed and natural sleep.
- Seven comfort zones : Softer comfort zones cushion your shoulders, hips and heels, whilst firmer support zones provide the perfect balance to allow your spine to be correctly aligned in whichever position you sleep in.
- Progressive comfort : Dunlopillo latex instantly responds and adapts to your body shape and movements and encourages a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Breathable : Latex's open cell structure is made up of millions of interconnecting microscopic air bubbles, not only ensuring a very supportive mattress, this also promotes constant air circulation. Your natural movement in the night helps ventilate the mattress and keeps the bed at a constant and comfortable temperature.
- Pressure relieving : Through its unrivaled elasticity the latex provides instant pressure relief and encourages a healthy blood supply to your muscles so you awake feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Durable : Dunlopillo latex mattresses are designed to deliver long lasting performance by utilising their natural resilience to hold their shape and remain durable for years to come.
- Health and wellbeing : Natural Latex has anti allergenic, anti bacterial and anti microbial properties so these mattresses are ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Soft touch cover : The mattress cover features Actipro technology and is a soft stretch knit cover finishing off the luxury feel.
This gorgeous mattress is available in the following sizes.
The mattress is 21 cm deep (8 inches)
2ft 6 Small Single Extra Length (Usually used in adjustable beds) : 75 x 200 cm
3ft Std Single : 90 x 190 cm
3ft Single Extra Length (Usually used in adjustable beds) : 90 x 200 cm
4ft Small Double : 120 x 190 cm
4ft 6 Double : 135 x 190 cm
5ft King Size : 150 x 200 cm
6ft Super King Size : 180 x 200 cm
The mattress is guaranteed for an impressive 8 years to give you complete peace of mind.
Every Dunlopillo mattress is made to order and will be delivered within 3 - 4 weeks.
If required we can also dispose of your old mattress at the same time as we install your new one, this is on a like for like basis.
The headboard or divan base is not included, please click here to see our matching Dunlopillo headboard collection.