MiBed 3ft Single Children's Soft Feel Adaptive Memory Foam Electric Adjustable With Free Installation
This bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This bed is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
An adjustable bed can give relief from Sleep Apnea and Asthma, by elevating the mattress it can effectuate an enhanced airflow whilst lying down, by lifting the head and removing excess weight from the windpipe.
They can also help with Acid Reflux, by lying down you increase the chance of stomach acid travelling to the oesophagus, by elevating the head during sleep, this helps ensure that stomach acid remains in its rightful place, providing improved digestion and sleep.
Our children's adjustable bed mattress consists of 50 mm of memory foam on a luxurious, supportive layer of reflex foam.
Not only does this mattress fit to the contours of the body which reduces tossing and turning in the night, it also features Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
This bed is rated as a soft feel.
The divan style adjustable bed, as shown in the main picture, has a sleeping height of 23 inches (58.5 cm)
If this is too high for your child you can have a shallow base with a range of bed heights from 19 inches (48 cm) to 22 inches (56 cm)
MiBed Shallow Base.
The storage drawers are not available on the shallow base.
If you prefer you can upgrade the wooden feet on the shallow base to chrome feet for a real stylish look.
This bed comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
All Of Our MiBed's are NBF approved.
For your piece of mind MiBed Adjustable beds come recommended by Dr Bryan Fehilly, A Senior Occupational Health Physician
To protect your new adjustable bed this bed comes with a FREE luxury Waterproof Cotton Protect-A-Bed two in one mattress protector and fitted sheet which will automatically be added to your order.
These mattress protectors are specially made & elasticated to fit our adjustable bed mattress size of 200cm long.
These mattress protectors are waterproof but breathable and are guaranteed for 12 years.
They are Hypoallergenic and provide a shield against dust mites, allergens and other irritants for the healthiest sleep zone possible.
The mattress protector will arrive separately from your MiBed and if you require a spare one while washing your free one this can be added to your order.
- 50mm memory foam on 150mm reflex foam.
- Provides pressure relief to relieve your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The mattress conforms to the curves of your body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance while you sleep.
- It features adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night every night.
- It has a viscose cover for a softer touch.
- 8 inch thick mattress with a quilted adaptive knitted stretch cover.
Bed Base Benefits.
- Motorised adjustable frame.
- It Offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains.
- It will also promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The sprung slats adapt to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- The bed also facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- It also features a sprung shoulder zone which offers added support to the neck and head.
- The sliders allow you to set the level of support to meet your unique preferences in the lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
The bed base, either divan or shallow base is available to order in either a baby blue velvet or a velvet pink.
Velvet Baby Blue.
If these fabrics are not suitable you can order this bed in any fabric from the MiBed swatch, please click here to view.
Just select the other fabric option from the drop down box and email or phone with your desired fabric choice.
You can also add the following headboards to your order which will be in the matching fabric to the bed base:
The MiBed Ludlow Headboard.
The MiBed Ealing Headboard.
If either of these headboards are not suitable, please click here to see the full MiBed Headboard range.
If you prefer you can exchange the standard castors for chrome glides.
These are ideal if you have wooden flooring and will stop your bed from moving around.
Just select your preference from the drop down box.
As an adjustable bed moves up and down the mattress can slip slightly sideways, to prevent this movement you can add these side retaining mattress clips to your order which will be fitted when the bed is delivered.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, your bed can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases.
The Mattress Is 8 inches thick.
All MiBed Executive Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Blossom bed height of 23 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
If you require a larger bed or prefer a different mattress, we carry the complete MiBed & Hestia Motion range which can also be tried instore, the beds range from 2ft 6 small singles to 6ft super king size, please click here to view.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
If you are VAT free eligible, please click here.
Every MiBed Is Hand Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.