MiBed 2ft 6 Small Single Children's Soft Feel Adaptive Memory Foam Electric Adjustable With Free Installation VAT FREE
This bed includes a FREE upgrade to a white glove two man delivery who will also install your new bed in your room of choice.
As part of this professional installation service your new bed will be fully installed and all packaging removed.
This bed is hand made in Great Britain and is Guaranteed for 5 Years.
An adjustable bed can give relief from Sleep Apnea and Asthma, by elevating the mattress it can effectuate an enhanced airflow whilst lying down, by lifting the head and removing excess weight from the windpipe.
They can also help with Acid Reflux, by lying down you increase the chance of stomach acid travelling to the oesophagus, by elevating the head during sleep, this helps ensure that stomach acid remains in its rightful place, providing improved digestion and sleep.
Our children's adjustable bed mattress consists of 50 mm of memory foam on a luxurious, supportive layer of reflex foam.
Not only does this mattress fit to the contours of the body which reduces tossing and turning in the night, it also features Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
This bed is rated as a soft feel.
The divan style adjustable bed, as shown in the main picture, has a sleeping height of 23 inches (58.5 cm)
If this is too high for your child you can have a shallow base with a range of bed heights from 19 inches (48 cm) to 22 inches (56 cm)
MiBed Shallow Base.
The storage drawers are not available on the shallow base.
If you prefer you can upgrade the wooden feet on the shallow base to chrome feet for a real stylish look.
This bed comes with an easy to use ergonomic 6 button control handset.
This bed is hand made in the UK by an NBF approved manufacturer.
Every NBF Approved Member Manufacturer has undergone rigorous independent auditing to certify that they have robust procedures in place to ensure they are complying with UK regulations on safety, cleanliness of fillings and trade descriptions.
So what that means for you is you can buy with confidence, knowing that what you’re buying is SAFE, CLEAN and HONEST.
Now that’s comforting.
For your piece of mind MiBed Adjustable beds come recommended by Dr Bryan Fehilly, A Senior Occupational Health Physician.
- 50mm memory foam on 150mm reflex foam.
- Provides pressure relief to relieve your body of stress and tension.
- It can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep.
- The mattress conforms to the curves of your body to keep your spine in natural alignment which promotes better posture.
- It also absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance while you sleep.
- It features adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night every night.
- It has a viscose cover for a softer touch.
- 8 inch thick mattress with a quilted adaptive knitted stretch cover.
Bed Base Benefits.
- Motorised adjustable frame.
- It Offers unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains.
- It will also promote better circulation and give an improved posture.
- The sprung slats adapt to exerted pressure which offers improved back support.
- The bed also facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation.
- The slatted gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
- It also features a sprung shoulder zone which offers added support to the neck and head.
- The sliders allow you to set the level of support to meet your unique preferences in the lumbar region.
This bed has an 18 stone per person weight limit.
Below is a selection of the most popular fabrics but this bed is available in the full MiBed fabric swatch.
Please click here to see the complete swatch, if you require a different fabric than the ones below just select other fabric choice and either email or call with your order number and fabric choice.
Uno Light Grey.
Please click here to see the full MiBed fabric swatch.
You can also add the following headboards to your order which will be in the matching fabric to the bed base:
The MiBed Ludlow Headboard.
The MiBed Ealing Headboard.
If either of these headboards are not suitable, please click here to see the full MiBed Headboard range.
If you prefer you can exchange the standard castors for chrome glides.
These are ideal if you have wooden flooring and will stop your bed from moving around.
Just select your preference from the drop down box.
As an adjustable bed moves up and down the mattress can slip slightly sideways, to prevent this movement you can add these side retaining mattress clips to your order which will be fitted when the bed is delivered.
This bed will be assembled and installed by our specialist team.
Knock Down Option For Limited Access Houses.
For houses with limited access, your bed can be cut in half so they can be installed upstairs without difficulty. One bed will arrive in three parts, the mattress and two half bases.
The Mattress Is 8 inches thick.
All MiBed Executive Divan Bases are 13 inches with 2 inch castors giving a total Blossom bed height of 23 inches.
All MiBeds have a standard length of 6ft 6 (200cm)
If you require a larger bed or prefer a different mattress, we carry the complete MiBed & Hestia Motion range which can also be tried instore, the beds range from 2ft 6 small singles to 6ft super king size, please click here to view.
This price is only available if you are eligible for VAT free pricing.
You will need to complete a VAT free eligibility form to complete your purchase.
We will email or post you a VAT form once we have received your order.
Should You be FREE from VAT?
If you have a physical or mental impairment, or if you suffer from a long term illness then you could be exempt from paying VAT on you your MiBed®.
This VAT relief is available for disabled people when purchasing adjustable beds.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for VAT exemption please seek advice from your GP or alternatively for more information call the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073.
If you are not eligible for a VAT free purchase, please click here.
Every MiBed Is Hand Made To Order In Kingswinford, Great Britain.
Delivery of your bed will be within 7 - 18 days.
Furmanac are also members of the Sleep Council.